The Parkway Chorale Spring Concert 2015
"On the Road With the Parkway Chorale: A Musical Journey"
Wednesday, June 17 and Monday, June 22, 2015
Friedman Auditorium, Noon
- "America the Beautiful", arranged by Jay Althouse.
- "Baltimore" by Randy Newman, transcribed and arranged by Paul Nahay
- Accompaniment: electric guitars, electric bass, piano, drums, strings (maybe a little brass at end)
- Original recording
- "Santa Fe", from "Rent", arranged by Paul Nahay, from the original Broadway Piano/Conductor score
Parkway Chorale Barbershop Quartet, "I Love the Whole United States" (1913):
- Parkway Brass, "Maryland, My Maryland", arranged by Paul Yoder.
- "Long Black Road" by Electric Light Orchestra, transcribed and arranged by Paul Nahay
- "We Are the NSA" by Paul Nahay and Russ Fish.
- "Penny Lane" by The Beatles, arranged by Paul Nahay from transcribed score
- "Homeland" by Z. Randall Stroope
- "Amazing Journey" and "Finale" ("See Me, Feel Me", and "Listening to You") from "The Who's Tommy", arranged
by Paul Nahay from the original Broadway Piano/Conductor score